View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 02:19 AM   #33 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude saw him the moment he stalked through the door and a couple of things hit the Hufflepuff at once: the way he missed Evan more than he had realised; Evan's look: as handsome and as adorable as ever {Jude’s feelings for the other boy clearly had not faded despite him hoping that they would during the time apart} and finally, possibly the most stunning revelation - he had felt this same wave of affection and love for someone else. In fact, he could pinpoint the exact moment he had first felt it. It was over the previous summer when he and Davet had been trying out that waltz together. And then suddenly Jude knew. The year apart had indeed worked but not in the way he expected and hoped because he realised he was in love with both Evan and Davet. This really stunned and threw him off his game; he found himself thinking of Keighley. Is this how she felt having romantic feelings for two persons at once? Her case was a tad different in the way that both loved her back whereas one romantically was interested in him, the other had stubbornly stuck him in the friendzone. But the fact remained:

He was IN LOVE with that Muggle boy too. That messy haired, kind and selfless future famous actor.

Oh Merlin! Did Jude tell Davet? Or was it wrong since he still loved Evan? Emotions. They were going to be the death of this empath.

Jude sat there stunned and lost in his jumbled, frazzled thoughts. There was a smile frozen on his face and he was pretty sure his gaze had been following his best friend in a blank manner. It was the nudge that jolted him back to reality. Once upon a time, he would have hoped that the nudge was more than just a friendly gesture but not at the moment. Jude cleared his throat and rolled his eyes playfully. “I’m not the one who hopped on a boat for a grand tour,’’ he joked. “Hi, you! I have missed your constant presence in my life.” It was true. The Hufflepuff had grown SO used to Evan by his side at Hogwarts that he was still attempting to adjust without it. “Are you having a great time? You need to tell me all about it! And about you, of course. Are you taking care of yourself? Not being hard on yourself for not figuring things out as yet right? DID you figure anything out though?” Jude wanted to know it ALL!!

He paused a bit, his mind going back to his early moment of epiphany. Just… HOW was he going to deal with this?? First of all, he hadn’t been sure his attraction to Davet would have developed into love, even though they had been dating for a year and a half now. Heck, he already struggled with dating him and still thinking of Evan romantically. It felt as though he were cheating on Davet whenever that happened.

Why was Jude’s love life so complicated?

One thing was sure though: he needed to talk this out with Keighley ASAP. Who else would understand this situation he found himself in? After all, it was yet another thing the two youngest Anders’ had in common.

Jude wanted to ask Evan about his new friendships and potential love interests but truthfully? Cowardice overpowered him so much that he swallowed the questions. They settled unpleasantly somewhere in the pit his stomach and now he was forced to nurse the feeling of them there, as though they were waiting to be vomited up. How was it possible that Jude could feel so many things all at once, things that could leave anyone emotionally drained, and yet have the strength to hide it all so well?

His heart skipped a beat as Evan’s smile, and he found himself comparing it to Davet’s. Needless to say, the memory of his boyfriend’s also did skippy things to his heart. Oh, boy. What a precarious situation he had found himself in. “No problem! I figured you’d be hungry.” Now they could eat together after months! “Pretty sure they have loads more Shepherd’s Pie where these came from so I hope you’ve got a huge appetite!” Jude began to break a small piece of his own slice with the fork, nudging Evan’s foot, mirroring the other guy’s action from earlier. “Did you miss Hogwarts, Ev?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote