View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 12:21 AM   #55 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Just when she thought being a seventh year with tons of homework and studying, it was worse being a student at the Uni. Oh what she wished to be a seventh year again, at least she had fun.

She didn't mean to stare, she was just observing how much he has changed since she last saw him. Oh Merlin he's probably going to think she's a weirdo for staring at him, oh jeez what did she do now? Aria was a bit of a loner and kept to herself, she wasn't popular by any means so no one really noticed her. She was most majority quiet and was mainly in the library. Yeah... no way someone like him would like someone like her, it was very laughable in her opinion.

Looking up from her hands she gave him a soft warm smile her cheeks a bit red from blushing. Taking a bite of her chocolate croissant she swallowed and laughed. " Yeah...I don't think a beard would suit you, would hide too much of that cute face." Realizing what she said she blushed more, Merlin was it hot in here or was it just her?

At the moment she was just trying to get rid of the basics that were kinda required to take. Drinking her hot chocolate she shool her head. "Y'know I really haven't, but that's a great idea Gabe! Also potions can be used to treat and heal creatures and also for plants why didn't I think of that sooner?" "What about you find anything you want to be or are you as cluless as me? The Environmental Rangers came for carrer day at the uni it sounds tempting, but I don't know sorta want to be a Creature healer or so."