Thread: Seventh Floor: Room of Requirement
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 04:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Being dramatic were you, Keigh? Reagan would have been so proud! “It’s right there,’’ Jude remarked solemnly and pointing randomly above his head. “If you need glasses, we should tell mum and dad to get you a pair pronto!’’ Cue him smiling back just as sweetly. Indeed it was comfortable here on this marshmallow-y haven; it was the perfect place to be lazy, which he had every intention of doing. “See, this is why you can’t see my halo. You’re all cross eyed!’’ Jude sniggered at his smart reply.

“Levitation Charm to get some of these pillows up in the air, maybe? I can do some spellwork to get the rest arranged in the fort layout once you’re done.” Jude grinned wickedly. “Yep! So the quicker we’re done, the quicker we get those snacks.” The quicker they could get to chatting about more serious things because he wanted to check up on Keigh with about Charlie and Olivia.
Only a teensy little bit! At least if her career in MMA failed she knew she had something to fall back on! "Hmm, I don't know, I still don't see anything," Keighley answered, squinting her playfully and even leaning in closer as if to prove that she couldn't see a thing. "Oh, no my eyes are perfect I think your halo might be invisible." She laughed. "Heeeeeeeeey, that's all your fault for bopping my nose!"

So the big brother was going to let her do all of the easy work? Okay, then. She wasn't going to complain about that. "I'm sure I can manage that." Taking her wand from its holster she sat herself up and looked around first to get a good idea of what she was going to doing. "Lets get started!" Pointing her wand at one of the pillows she cast the levitation charm on it, watching it raise slowly into the air.

You are Bread!