View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 01:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The fact Ly was finally finding her happiness was something that gave him joy on a daily, even if they hadn't spent that much time together in the more recent years. But turning when he heard the familiar voice and her son along with her, he smiled and waved their direction - before her son was right there and hugging him. First words - straight to the heart. Oof. But it wasn't like it wasn't at all well deserved. "Ah, yes. Hunter! Look how big you've gotten!? You can blame my two present kids for how long it's been." He squeezed the boy gently, before pointing at his daughter and son. "This is Brie and Roquefort. Brie's pretty close to your age, I believe."

Letting the kids then get acquainted, he turned to give Lyra a hug as well. "And look at you! You look good, Ly! How are you doing these days?" He could only assume she was truly busy as a bee with both her careers/businesses being so bustling.

As the pairing - Aunt Lyra and her son - approached, Brie could see a sideways glance from her Dad that made her think she was expected to get up and give hugs but she wasn't really a touchy-feely type, so she chose to pretend she never noticed that. Instead she just smiled and gave a wave to the blonde woman, before attention turned towards the son. "Hi, Hunter. I'm Brie." Which her dad had already taken care of but she also was very good at talking for herself. She glanced down at his shoes, looking at her own which were still velcro and not laces because who even had the time. Hopping up off her seat, she followed along after him to find a head. "How old are you?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote