Thread: First Floor: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 12:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Dafydd! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
The comment about him not dating made Daffyd laugh. "It certainly does feel like I am dating those books, in a committed relationship with them even. Sometimes I even cuddle with them at night." Ever since OWL year, he was very much glued to his textbooks. Such was the life of a future pre-Healing student.

Another laugh escaped him. "Imagine all of the stories I'd have for you if I did return to Hogwarts. Kids here end up in the hospital wing all the time for the silliest reasons." Not that he would be sharing any of those because of healer-patient confidentiality. He was already practicing that practice when he did some volunteer work from time to time.

Truthfully, he didn't blame his friend when he stated that he didn't want to be his butler. But, of course, the lightheartedness continued, a playful pout appearing on his face. "What a bummer. That sounded like an excellent exchange to me." His face did scrunch up at the part about roses. "Giving someone those is a bit cliché, isn't it? If I wanted to woo you, I'd like to think I'd be more creative than that." Cue another smirk.

Dafydd rolled his eyes. "I'm sure there wasn't much you had to learn from her." Sure, her tips may have enhanced the dramatics. Though the pair of them had known each other long enough for him to know that Jude was a natural.

“Um, you don’t need to tell me, Daf. Did you forget we share a dorm? I see you cuddling with those books so often. It’s the cutest thing EVER!’’ Jude grinned and at the same time, was mentally making a note to grab a camera to get a photo of Dafydd and his books. You know, just for memories sake. “Oh, those would come as no surprise to me,’’ Jude remarked humorously before his expression grew slightly dark. “And Merlin forbid, the more serious reasons like that maniacal plant and… other things.” ‘Other things’ being Dark Wizards. No one needed a repeat of those horrendous happenings or even something as bad. “Anyway, it’s not as though I’d grow bored of listening to any tale you choose to share with me.”

Jude snorted. Yes, it might have sounded like quite the deal… for Dafydd. This future performing artist was not bout to fall prey to such a one sided deal, future Healer! Jude bat his lashes again. “Cliché but still very thoughtful.” In any case, he liked flowers VERY much. “But yes, you’re the type of fellow to not follow traditional methods. I mean this as a compliment, by the way.

“You’re right, you’re right! Though all the dramatics seem to come out when I’m around YOU.”
It was because Jude was super comfortable with this friendship.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺