Thread: Seventh Floor: Room of Requirement
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Favoritest Brother! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Luckily for you, Keighley Morgan Anders, Jude planned on staying exactly the way he was! This personality was here to stay! Including his wild sense of humour. “I think you missed something.” He pointed over his head. “My halo’s showing. I’m an angel.” Naturally, there was no halo there but that didn’t mean he was any less of an angel. “Well, at least you settled in quickly? So that’s the positive about tripping over me.” Jude reached over to boop Keigh’s nose, like he did ever so often to her.

“Good point!” He grabbed a pillow and hugged it to his chest. “You should go first though. You know… so I can be stumped into awe at how awesome you’ve become at magic.” The older Hufflepuff grinned over at the younger one. “Afterwards, we can eat because I’m suddenly craving all that junk food we got.” So go on, favourite sibling! Show your big bro your talent!
Good! That made two of them then. Cause this girl was never ever changing either. Keigh eyed her big brother and made an entire show of looking for said 'halo'. Halo? Where? I don't see anything. I think you've lost your mind, Jude." She smiled sweetly at him, clearly hold back her laughter. Well how could I not? I'm in comfy pillow heaven right here." They were surrounded by large fluffy pillows everywhere. She couldn't be uncomfortable even if she tried. The bop to her nose had her looking down at her nose trying to catching site of his finger there until she was cross-eyed.. which only made her laugh.

Riiiiight, Jude! Of course he would tell her to go first. "Sure thing! What should I give a try?" There was so many different spell and charms to work on! It was hard to know where to start but it was very easy to get thrown off course, especially by the mention of food! "You're going to make me wait that long?!"

You are Bread!