View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 04:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Rajesh bit back a laugh at the obvious. Yes, one would definitely need THAT subject for a career working with magical creatures. “I think Dad would disown me if I skipped potions,” he mused in jest. Good thing if was a subject he shared a proficiency in with the former Hufflepuff so it wasn’t hard to keep up with. AND would work for both career paths. Charms seemed almost as obvious as COMC given the help certain charms would give and DADA made sense too, especially if one was working with the more dangerous creatures. The rest he took note of without much comment or deep thought, the last not exactly something he was interested in.

So, six subjects…more manageable than 12 for sure.

He leaned back in the rocking chair as he listened to the rest of his aunt’s answer, smiling at the feeling amongst her words as the calming movement let him enjoy the moment. Yeah, that was what he was looking for in whatever he was going to do. Something he had a passion for wholeheartedly. Which sometimes was as clear as crystal and sometimes not so much. And for him, being surrounded by creatures wasn’t exactly restricted to a career…he’d grown up with them as part of his living environment just like his aunt currently was. “Well I’m going to be surrounded by creatures either way.”
She saw that look and she held back a smile of her own. Yes, it was obvious but she had to mention it anyhow. "Oh, don't you go upsetting them now by skipping on potions. And make sure you mention that I told you not to," Hady teased. The woman knew very well about his dads loves of potions and creatures. After all they were basically family.

"If you like I can make some note for on which subjects would be best to continue and why, if you think it would be helpful." It wouldn't take her long or be any trouble at all. That's true. Creatures are a passion for both of your dads.. but you need to find your path and follow that. If it's creatures, that would be wonderful and if it's not and you choose to be a Healer that's wonderful too. In the end only you will know what's best for you."

You are Bread!