Thread: Fourth Floor: Library
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bella! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
???? Murder mittens emerge? It took a few moments of silence when Bella like Jude tilted her head from side to side before she finnally understood what he meant and it dawned on her. Shaking her head Bella said with a small laugh and blush. "I wouldn't know Jude, Millie hasn't given birth to any kittens yet. I fear the other castle cats are avoiding her because of her size, but kittens are definitley cuteee." Bella wouldn't mind if Millie had some kittens, she could always send some to her cousins if they got too hard to care for.

"It was a little painful yes, but Healer Feirgrund fixed it up quickly so it's all good now." It was a good thing they had a good school healer or where else could she have gone? Did they have healers in Hogsmeade? "Thanks, I appreciate it." Jude was so kind. "It's the theory i need help with. What is the difference between switching an object into something else as opposed to transforming an object? It's confusing. I prefer the practical bits when you can see the outcome of your spell casting." Having to show you understood the difference in an essay wasn't Bella's favourite part at all she prefered the practical 1000 times more.

Bella was trying her best at writing down an example of a switching transfiguration when she got distracted by Jude's answer. Nodding she swallowed before admitting "I haven't got super balance Jude, but I can dance on high heels, and be your partner. Just don't expect wonders."

Had Bella not known those wickedly sharp claws were called ‘murder mittens’? He got confused watching her be confused. Jude honestly thought everyone knew this. But when his friend started laughing, he followed suit. The conversation took an odd turn to kittens but he just rolled with the flow. “Millie’s great though so don’t you feel bad about that. Just let her be. She’s probably enjoying feline life to the fullest!’’ Just as Ned was! Ned was Jude’s spoilt itty bitty babyand would always be.

Ugh.

Transfiguration. The Hufflepuff’s worst subject. He screwed up his face a bit as he tried to recall what had been taught in class and what he had read. “Hang on. I think I got it!’’ His throat was cleared a bit as he tried to string the right words together. “Switching would mean moving the positions of two objects. Like swapping out um… the leaves of a plant with tiny daisies, for example.” Perhaps not the best one but still. “Transforming would be turning an object into another one completely.” Yeah, Jude thought that was it.

The seventh year laughed again. “No problem! Any help is appreciated. Who knows… I might end up teaching you in the process!"

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺