Thread: Second Floor: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

ashjfodjwp. Maria's reaction to this boy's name was so cute, and Vera was so here for her friend's story and the potential of L-O-V-E. "Oooh a lion boy in our year??" That meant he'd be Logan's dorm mate, which also meant naturally she would need to snoop, just to make sure it was the best for her friend of course. And maybe a little bit because she was also nosy. Also!!! "A DATE!? Mariaaaaa that's so exciting! Where are you going!? What will you WEAR!?" She was the first of her friends to be going on such a momentous occassion and Ve wanted to know e v e r y t h i n g.

One thing she had never claimed to be, was sane. At least... not to her recollection. "Yep! That exactly! We aren't all as naturally as beautiful as you and snag dates quickly." She teased, moving the little slugs around again on the towel to make sure everyone would make the transport safely back to the pit. "I'm curious to see if my skin will be smoother after our little jaunt in the pit." She would obviously be keeping a journal to figure it out.

Ve gave a clap when Maria announced she was slug free, double checking her as well to make sure they absolutely were. At the question from the Hufflepuff, she giggled and gave a nod of her head - before then holding it still so she could detach the one on her forehead. "Sure, thank you! As much as I was down to try this little experiment, I don't particularly want these things like... living on me forever." Not that down for slugs, thank you.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start