Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 11:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Hmm, okay three more chances. Vera thought about it for a moment, trying to consider what else could be REALLY scary. "Fire? Uh... the world being completely depleted of chocolate? Rollerskating?" The last one was probably a stretch but the first two COULD be very scary. "Well, sure we do know a lot buttttt I want to know the part of what they really look like. Appearance is important!" Was she turning into quite the vain smol child? Absolutely. Vasco had the brain, so she had to figure something she could contribute to the world.

The amount of blankets she had hiding up in her dorm room was probably obscene, but it made for really great blanket forts - either in dorm or commons - so she was fine with it. "I do! I have this one for coming out into the boat, the fluffiest for bed time, a thin blanket for curling up close to the fire", so that she didn't overheat obviously. "And then I have this one that I honestly don't like very much that's for picnics. That way if there are any burrs or something in the ground, it doesn't really matter." She had very well thought out her blanket rotation.

She felt like she should be taking notes as Professor Khanna answered, for future reference. And yet... the answer didn't really help her with her current dilemma because it wasn't HER she wanted someone to love. Though at the same time, Papa was the most genuine and lovable person in existence so... the 'being yourself' part would probably by okay? But how did she also make Papa fall for someone? She just really, really did not want for him to be alone - but she also selfishly did not want to home school. She wanted to go to school WITH Vesper next term and show her all the sights and protect her and and ALL the things. But.... "Well... what about if you were trying to play matchmaker for someone?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start