View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Truth be told, fatherhood had made Ronan somewhat of a terrible friend. It wasn't that his affection for his people had lessened any since the first cheese wheel was born, but the more that ripened (so to speak), the tired and more reclusive the former Gryffindor became. At 8 now, thanks to the er... blessing of multiple sets of multiples, he was more a walking zombie than the energetic Loki variant that he used to be.

Though perhaps that was a good thing for most people around him.

But he also knew that continuing to close himself off from his prior close friendships and not make more effort, was going to isolate him and take even more of his personality away. So, he'd carved out some time, told Inkeri he'd be out for a bit, and opted to take two of the children with him so she wouldn't be entirely over run and reached out to Ly to see if she'd have any time. He was very pleased when it turned out she did, in fact. And he'd gone ahead and suggested bowling alley because he assumed that could keep his two, and hers if she brought them along, busy while the adults got a chance to catch up.

For once, it seemed like a well thought out plan really. Loading his crew into the alley, he picked a lane station post payment and propped them all down. "Alright, ground rules. We are polite to Aunt Lyra and play nicely if her kiddos come too. We do not leave this area," he drew a big box the lane, "and we do not make a giant mess. Got it?"

Brie had followed along after her Dad and younger brother, remaining silent as she surveyed the route they took as well as all the other shops within the vicinity. She was expecting bowling to get boring really quickly, and she was also betting on her ability to slip away unnoticed to find her own fun later. But for the time being, she'd try to let her Dad feel like he had things in control and the day would go without a hitch according to his plan. Although... After 7 years, she really would have expected him to know better by now.

Sitting down in the spot he had indicated, she scooted herself back and let her legs dangle, appearing to be the picture of innocence as she pretended to listen to the instructions and give a nod in agreement. "Okay, Daddy! Got it!" She glanced over at Roquefort too, but in his usual way he was simply giving his head a nod in silent agreement as he curled his legs up under him on his seat. How a McCarthy-Aesir was so timid would never make sense to her, and it took everything to not roll her eyes at her brother.

Things with Lyra have been a rough one, from going to Ilvermorny to Hogwarts it wasn't no easy task for her to get used to things. She still wasn't used to British ways, even after she been here for years. She guess she was pure American to the core, but she was really trying. But good news is that Lyra was happily married and had a son name Hunter with Sean. She was happy after being so unhappy for so long, she was living the life she always wanted.

Thrilled that Roran was available as well, they agreed to meet up after so long. With being a healer and having her cafe she was very busy with running things. But she was glad to be busy at times, made things go by faster. Walking into the bowling alley with her eight year old son who was holding her hand.

Okay.... Hunter I want you to be on your best behavior okay? No funny business you understand me? We're here to have fun and be nice to Uncle Roran and his kids okay? I taught you to be nice and a gentleman." Hunter was pretty well behaved he did get into trouble without meaning to though.

Hunter being the nice well behaved boy he was, nodded at what his mother was saying. "Yes mama I'll be good I promise, I'll try not to turn anyone's hair blue for teasing me." Putting his shoes on with the help of his mother he waved at Roran and Brie. "Hello Uncle Ro!" Hugging him his sky blue eyes like his mother looked up at him. "Mama says you haven't seen me since I was a baby."

Looking at Brie he waved at her like mama taught him. " Hi I'm Hunter." Looking down at his shoes she frowned at them not being tied the right way. "Darn thought I had them tied tight." Tying his shoes once again he started looking for a ball just right for him.