View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 10:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
So far the alley had been quiet. There hadn't been terribly much going on, at least from what he could see from up above. A character here and there he took note of, though they had made it a point to get from point A to point B rather quickly. Though, soon enough, someone did stick out like a sore thumb.

Frankie didn't spread his black wings and swoop down immediately though. For all he knew, the woman was purposefully making her way through the twisting alleyway for one reason or another. So he simply remained where he was, watching and listening to properly assess the situation. Her wandering in circles and mumbling is what eventually caused him to take flight from the roof.

To not startle her, he had flown around a corner and transformed back into his human form before approaching the light her wand emitted. "Pardon me, miss. Need help finding something?" He flashed his Auror badge at her so that she knew he meant no harm and wasn't up to anything shady.

Letting out a small squeak and shielding herself with her hands, she looked up seeing the man was a Auror and sighed in relief. "Sorry sir I'm a bit lost and trying to find my way back to Diagon Alley, but each turn I do it seems to get darker and creepier. I didn't intend on getting here, I was trying to find the playground to find my husband and son but apparently I guess I went the wrong way obviously." "Can you please help me get out of here? I'll be forever grateful for it." She just wanted out of this creepy place, how can anyone be somewhere so dark and gloomy?

Maybe her wand light wasn't helping her blend in here, but she felt safe having it on. Besides she didn't blend in here anways, she was too good to be down here with this type of crowd. With evil lurking around every corner she stayed close to the Auror. " I..I know this is a bad time, but I'm Lyra thought it'll be better then calling me Miss."