Thread: Fourth Floor: Library
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 12:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

“Er…”

Jude thought a little about the question, tilting his head from side to side as he did so. “Not when they’re digging into us, no. But have you ever watched Millie stretch and her little murder mittens emerge? Ugh! Cutest thing ever!” Listen, this Hufflepuff was biased when it came to cats. He loved the furbabies so much! Still, he couldn’t suppress a slight shudder. “THAT must have been painful.” The Healer was quite capable and Jude was sure that Bells would mend without issue. He peered over at the book his friend had gotten out and made a face. “Transfiguration is not my best subject but I can help you with the theoretical aspect more than the practical bits.” He chuckled. “Because they love to torture us! Just kidding! Yes, essays are. Homework is also a pain. I would prefer doing the practicals, hands down.”

Jude flipped his History of Magic book open. This was one of his best subjects and it was the reason he decided to get started with it. However, there was a double take at the mention of Bella wanting to help. “You’re willing to?” Honestly, he was always went mushy whenever his friends showed him kindness, even though he knew he deserved it because kindness is what he always put out in the world. “I would love that! Thank you!”
???? Murder mittens emerge? It took a few moments of silence when Bella like Jude tilted her head from side to side before she finnally understood what he meant and it dawned on her. Shaking her head Bella said with a small laugh and blush. "I wouldn't know Jude, Millie hasn't given birth to any kittens yet. I fear the other castle cats are avoiding her because of her size, but kittens are definitley cuteee." Bella wouldn't mind if Millie had some kittens, she could always send some to her cousins if they got too hard to care for.

"It was a little painful yes, but Healer Feirgrund fixed it up quickly so it's all good now." It was a good thing they had a good school healer or where else could she have gone? Did they have healers in Hogsmeade? "Thanks, I appreciate it." Jude was so kind. "It's the theory i need help with. What is the difference between switching an object into something else as opposed to transforming an object? It's confusing. I prefer the practical bits when you can see the outcome of your spell casting." Having to show you understood the difference in an essay wasn't Bella's favourite part at all she prefered the practical 1000 times more.

Bella was trying her best at writing down an example of a switching transfiguration when she got distracted by Jude's answer. Nodding she swallowed before admitting "I haven't got super balance Jude, but I can dance on high heels, and be your partner. Just don't expect wonders."