View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 02:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Sorry not sorry. Hady couldn't help it. Having someone follow in her footsteps would be simply amazing. If this was a path he chose not to take, however, she would understand. "Ah, yes, well.. now that would depend on what their form may be and the injury." It could be risking changing back to their human form and causing themselves further harm.

Okay, there it was. Now she understood. And it made complete sense that Raj would want to make sure he was taking all of the classes and NEWTs he would need. "Of course. You want your main focus to be on the ones you know you need to do your very best in." Therefore he didn't have to be like her and try to take them all. "You will want CoMC obviously, potions is also very important as well as herbology and charms too. Transfiguration is also quite useful. DADA can teach you what to do and not do with creatures and Runes can come in handy if you like those." Now not all of those were necessary but they could be of some help to him.

It was his last question that had her smiling though and she looked down at the python wrapped around her loosely. "It's always been my passion. I know some people say that but for me it's the honest truth, creatures have always been a love of mine. Since I could walk I always wanted to hold them, take care of them and learn all there was to know about them."
Rajesh bit back a laugh at the obvious. Yes, one would definitely need THAT subject for a career working with magical creatures. “I think Dad would disown me if I skipped potions,” he mused in jest. Good thing if was a subject he shared a proficiency in with the former Hufflepuff so it wasn’t hard to keep up with. AND would work for both career paths. Charms seemed almost as obvious as COMC given the help certain charms would give and DADA made sense too, especially if one was working with the more dangerous creatures. The rest he took note of without much comment or deep thought, the last not exactly something he was interested in.

So, six subjects…more manageable than 12 for sure.

He leaned back in the rocking chair as he listened to the rest of his aunt’s answer, smiling at the feeling amongst her words as the calming movement let him enjoy the moment. Yeah, that was what he was looking for in whatever he was going to do. Something he had a passion for wholeheartedly. Which sometimes was as clear as crystal and sometimes not so much. And for him, being surrounded by creatures wasn’t exactly restricted to a career…he’d grown up with them as part of his living environment just like his aunt currently was. “Well I’m going to be surrounded by creatures either way.”