View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 01:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Chaos was rather the norm around the house, but the fact their father hadn’t trusted the older kids to rein it in for Mum’s birthday was definitely rude.

Even if it was rather obvious from Logan’s shove directed at Bry and the littlest Paton’s reaction to said shove that they were barely managing it, Melody having taken her place with the group seconds before their parents had arrived. But still, a little faith was welcome, as the confetti cannons bursting woke Circe up and the snake hissed softly before curling back up around her mistress’ neck, Melody herself had held back from bombarding Mum with hugs and whatnot, just because she had better things in mind. It was nearly as good as a hug, anyhow.

Namely, slipping away from the lineup to start the playlist that she’d carefully curated for Mum and the party. Which of course included some of the songs from when Mum played herself, with the Sirens. Because she was absolutely not going to neglect that part of Mum’s history. In fact, she may have learned how to play a few of the songs, but for now the playlist would do.

And going over to see the cake that Nova was urging Mum to come see.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero