View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 12:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Cassie! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Tilting her head at him her hazel eyes looked at the Professor curiously and worried. He looked petrified and scared out of his wits at the sight of the lizard or was it a small dragon? It says lizard but who knows, maybe they were really related to one another. Although she wasn't a fan of creepy ceawlers she wasn't afraid of them by any means, her brother had bearded dragon.

Biting her lip she looked at the lizard curiously. "I don't know much about them, but aren't dragon kinda reptile-ish?" Being muggleborn she didn't know much about magical creatures, but she knew quite a bit about non magical ones. "Are you sure Professor? We can look at something else to get your mind off it, it's ok spiders scare me." It was okay everyone had a fear or some animal of some sort or something, it was okay to have a fear.

Dragons could indeed be classified as reptilian and Dhruv nodded their agreement. “Yes, that is entirely correct.” Despite his er… fright? they were pleased that Cassidy had known this fact. His students demonstrating any form of knowledge was something that always pleased them. “Oh yes. I really am. See?” Dhruv gave Cassidy a genuine smile. They were breathing properly now and most of the jitters were evaporating. The professor had just acted in a manner they disliked anyone acting in an unfavourable situation: losing their calm and cool. They were most unimpressed with themself.

They did find it kind that Cassidy shared her fear. “Spiders and their eight scuttling legs can be that way,’’ they agreed. “I hope you never see an actual Acromantula. Komodos have always terrified me.” It was the first time they had admitted this to anyone here at Hogwarts. “Only because I’ve had a bad experience with a few while out on a mission for the Ministry.” The creatures despised him and he them.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺