Thread: Basement: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 05:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
The third year smiled and shook his head in agreement. Yes, that definitely was smart thinking. He could admit (to anyone but Vera) that he was not the smartest when it came to most things. But when it came to matters concerning food, he definitely knew what he was talking about.

An eyebrow rose. She could handle that? Was she offering to put everything together and he could just hang out? If that was the case, then there would be no complaints from him. Though he did have to stifle a laugh. They wouldn't need to bother the house-elves? Well, maybe she didn't need to. He always bothered chatted with the elves, tested whatever they were cooking, and so on. They were pretty much besties at this point (at least in his opinion).

"Oh, come on, Keigh. You know I'll eat practically anything that's put in front of me," Logan stated as he followed her inside the high-ceilinged room. "Buuuuuuut a club sandwich sounds good right now. A thick one."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddles View Post
Studentsies!! More studentsies come to visit Toddles and his friends! The friendly little elf was practically at their sides from the time his huge ears heard the words cookies and sandwich. “It’s no bother, Missus. It’s no bother to Toddles.” Toddles nodded his head so vigorously that his huge ears flapped about. “Master Paton. Come to sample more garlic bread?” Garlic bread was a specialty of Toddles. “We be making a fresh batch soon.”
Perhaps she should consider having more meals throughout the day. Lots of little meals. It would give her even more of a reason to visit to the kitchen. Not that she really needed that.

The eyebrow raise earned a smile from her. What? She was the nice one of the bunch. If preparing some sandwiches herself helped gave the house elves one less thing to do she considered that a win. Also it meant that Logan wouldn't be making a mess. If the house elves wanted to tend to them, she wouldn't say no but she was simply trying to be helpful.

"Yeah, I know." Her cousin would probably eat a plate of rocks if it was set in front of him. Well maybe not but the point was there. "Uhhhhh-huh, I'll see what I can do." Keigh was already looking around the kitchen to see what she could find.

Her search didn't last very long for barely had she gotten anywhere then a house elf was at her side, one she knew right away. "Hello, Toddles. If you're sure it's not bother... we were hoping to get a quick snack. Whatever you like is perfectly fine." She smiled warmly. Sandwiches, cookies, garlic bread. It all sounded wonderful to her!

You are Bread!