View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 03:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

It wasn’t hard to tell she was pleased with his first answer, even before the smile graced her lips. And Rajesh would certainly be proud to follow in her footsteps should that be the direction he wound up going. He just wanted to cover his bases to make sure it would be the right fit and not just because of his connections. “I’d say,” he mused, echoing her laughter with his own chuckle which helped with his nerves in the matter. “Though I’m not sure how it works if one had to treat a human if they happen to be in animangus form.”

The Ravenclaw nodded as his aunt figured what he might be looking for in coming to her. “For the most part. Making sure I focus on the NEWTs I would definitely need for anything later on.” His OWLs had been pretty open but he didn’t want to necessarily use up time with any of the lesser exams if he needed the study time with important ones. “And I’m curious what led you to your career path?” So he had some assistance on what he might look for for himself personally. His fathers were obvious. One loved dragons, the other hippogriffs, so they opened a reserve for both.
Sorry not sorry. Hady couldn't help it. Having someone follow in her footsteps would be simply amazing. If this was a path he chose not to take, however, she would understand. "Ah, yes, well.. now that would depend on what their form may be and the injury." It could be risking changing back to their human form and causing themselves further harm.

Okay, there it was. Now she understood. And it made complete sense that Raj would want to make sure he was taking all of the classes and NEWTs he would need. "Of course. You want your main focus to be on the ones you know you need to do your very best in." Therefore he didn't have to be like her and try to take them all. "You will want CoMC obviously, potions is also very important as well as herbology and charms too. Transfiguration is also quite useful. DADA can teach you what to do and not do with creatures and Runes can come in handy if you like those." Now not all of those were necessary but they could be of some help to him.

It was his last question that had her smiling though and she looked down at the python wrapped around her loosely. "It's always been my passion. I know some people say that but for me it's the honest truth, creatures have always been a love of mine. Since I could walk I always wanted to hold them, take care of them and learn all there was to know about them."

You are Bread!