Thread: First Floor: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 02:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Dafydd! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
"Sounds very serious. Fortunately for you, I happen to be quite an expert in creature-induced injuries," the boy joked in return. Despite the joke, there was quite a bit of validity to that. He had been vigorously studying practically everything there was to know about creatures and healing so he could one day be a Healer working on the first floor of the hospital.

Dafydd couldn't help but snort and roll his eyes at the smelly socks comment. "You know just as well as I do that those are Cal's." A brief pause occurred afterward, allowing himself a moment to think about what exactly he would make Jude do in return for the essay writing. "But on that note, you could do my laundry. And carry my books around, make me snacks when I'm hungry, fluff my pillows. It'd be very domestic of you. Romantic even." He snickered. Of course none of that would happen, but it did sound like it would at least save him some time.

The most recent round of comments and the lash batting from Jude caused him to laugh. "You're such a drama queen," he replied, returning the light punch. He honestly couldn't imagine his friend any other way.

“I’ve noticed,’’ Jude replied earnestly. “Do you know how much you’re glued to books about creature injuries? I’m surprised you’re not dating one of them by now.” Dafydd’s hard work had not gone unnoticed by him at least. One thing which was certain in the future? Hogwarts would be producing another top notch Healer. “Maybe at some point you’ll end up back at Hogwarts as the Healer. Ever thought of that?’' Jude couldn’t help but muse. Talk about the health of all Hogwartians being in capable hands if that happens! Not that the other Healers - past, present and the future - didn’t/wouldn’t fit that requirement.

“I really don’t know what you speak of,’’ Jude replied innocently. All jokes aside, he DID know Daf was truthful about the socks. Cal never seemed to learn. With each chore that was piled onto that list, he wanted to thump his friend on the head. What kept him back was his own amusement and the fact that this plan was not going to come to fruition. “Hard pass. I’d rather write the essay than be your butler. Though if you wanted to get romantic you should have bought me roses ages and ages ago.” Cue a hearty laugh from him. Jude loved this easy going friendship so much! “And I’m a drama queen thanks to Reagan. She’s passed all of her most dramatic acting tips onto me.” So blame his sister for that, Dafydd!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺