View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Yes. Ms. Raine was absolutely correct. Even to their ears, Dhruv determined that they had done rather poorly to convince the Ravenclaw that they were going to be fine. Deep breaths, Dhruv, deep breaths. What sort of DADA professor went about losing their cool like this? Still…

Komodo dragons.

Dhruv really could use Jericho’s calming presence right now.

“I suppose they are.” The man kept their eyes averted from the creature. Paton really should have given them a heads up. No, strike that. They should have asked her about the creatures here before exploring. Related? Did Cassidy say ‘related’? So it wasn’t an actual Komodo then? Relief, sweet relief spread through their cells like warmth on a particularly frigid day. But all they could manage was a small “oh’’ at that moment. Then, “Then I’m definitely going to be fine.” Their voice indeed sounded stronger now.

Recovery in progress.

Tilting her head at him her hazel eyes looked at the Professor curiously and worried. He looked petrified and scared out of his wits at the sight of the lizard or was it a small dragon? It says lizard but who knows, maybe they were really related to one another. Although she wasn't a fan of creepy ceawlers she wasn't afraid of them by any means, her brother had bearded dragon.

Biting her lip she looked at the lizard curiously. "I don't know much about them, but aren't dragon kinda reptile-ish?" Being muggleborn she didn't know much about magical creatures, but she knew quite a bit about non magical ones. "Are you sure Professor? We can look at something else to get your mind off it, it's ok spiders scare me." It was okay everyone had a fear or some animal of some sort or something, it was okay to have a fear.