View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Isabelle! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Isabella beamed as she finally saw her second-favorite brother, and he saw her too. "Rafa," she said, eyeing the owl on his arm. "Stalking you? I would never!" she protested, also in Portuguese, holding up her bags from the other stores as though in self-defense. "I was shopping."

Still keeping an eye on that barn owl, she shifted her bags into one hand and gestured at the store. "You know, this is not where I pictured you working," she said. In Portuguese, of course, so if his boss or whomever overheard, Rafa couldn't get in trouble. "I thought you would choose somewhere less... stinky." Not to mention owls could be dangerous if not handled correctly. Though Rafael seemed to know what he was doing. Maybe her little brother did belong here, after all.

R-U-D-E, Isa!

Absolutely rude! Rafa deserved to be the first favourite. The only favourite, actually. This is what he would be saying if he were conceited enough. How could he be when the Melo family was a tight knit one and he loved each of his crazy family members? Rafa rolled his eyes. “Sure,’’ he ribbed. “Use shopping as an excuse.” But those bags seemed mighty heavy. “Want to set those down at the back for a bit?” Rafa had his own belongings there, out of sight of the customers.

He was only too happy to continue the conversation in Portuguese. It wasn’t like the old days where the language was used by him on a daily basis. “This here is Mr. Beaks. Mr. Beaks, this is Isabelle. She missed me terribly but might not admit it.” The owl continued to stare at Rafa’s sister with a piercing gaze. “Neither did I,’’ he replied cheerfully, now resuming his task of caging Mr. Beaks once more. “Eeylops was the first place to have offered me a job and I grabbed it. Blame Gabe. He got himself Mernapped and I figured mum needed at least one of her sons close by. Speaking of Gabe, are you shopping for the wedding?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote