View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 08:09 PM   #52 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Having not yet found the ability to forgive himself, Noah settled for pausing the cycle of apologies indefinitely, which was close enough. Pausing forever was basically stopping, although maybe stopping was more final.

He listened to the other James' story, remembering that Jericho was a life coach. He didn't hold it against people who had once 'lost their way'- whatever that meant- because he knew that it was often easier to stay on the right path (though that was hard too) than veer or wander away from it and come back. "I am glad to hear that your James is regaining his footing." He assumed that Jericho was helping with that as a life coach. What did a life coach do? He was quite curious, as he'd never had the money or inclination to pay for one. His school offered therapy, but not life coaching. He made a note to find out what that meant, just because he was inquisitive. When he had a question or an interest, he wouldn't stop until he was satisfied. Even if it was arguably a dumb or unimportant question.

Noah genuinely laughed for a while. "Not yet," He responded, looking amused. "Do you think I'd get more tips if I did? I do have perfect pitch, though I usually only sing for my sister or my girlfriend or my dog." Personally, he doubted that anyone would want that. Not because he was a bad singer, but because they were busy people. "I have a variety of things I COULD do. But I haven't thought to try any of them."
astrocat is online now   Reply With Quote