Thread: Fifth Floor: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 05:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

"Gamp's law? Is THAT what the Room of Requirement is based on?" Knowing what she actually needed to be knowledgeable on to understand it's limitations sounded nice. As it was, she kind of just... asked ridiculous things in a row to see what the room would provide and what it wouldn't. Food seemed the only exception that her brain had come up with thus far. As for cooking, Vera wasn't sure it was an invitation exactly because she wasn't sure Sailor would even want to. But it had been an offer, for if he ever DID. But the fact that he was already giving a favorable answer was entirely a shock to her, and she blinked at him to show it before remembering to smile because she DID really want to try the food. "I solemnly swear I'll close my eyes when the secret ingredient goes in." Or whatever he decided was the secret ingredient so that she wouldn't actually know the whole thing. Not that her brain would retain that information even if she did see it start to finish, though.

He wasn't wrong, looking at a map probably would be a good exercise for her - but she also was pretty certain she'd read it wrong. She was here to be pretty (so she said), not intelligent. Which was probably why the sorting hat hadn't even considered Ravenclaw for her. "I'll find it, Zhang." Though really she meant Vasco or Papa would.

She hadn't been considering throwing it at him but when he made the challenge she certainly WANTED to. Ve looked from the glasses, to the boy a few times, before deciding she did want the help and tossed the glasses out of the swamp, but from the furthest direction from Sailor she could get. "If I had thrown it at you, what would have been the problems?" Was she going to regret her choice?

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start