View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 04:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Defense Against the Dark Arts was quickly becoming one of Nancy's favorite subjects for a few reasons. She absolutely LOVED the whole dark creatures aspect of it. It was so exciting to learn about all the creepy things out there in the world! From the comfort and safety of a classroom, of course. Did she ever want to encounter one of these things in the WILD? Absolutely not!

She raised her hand, eager to answer the question about Kappas. She actually knew a bit about these just from reading about them growing up. "Can't you prevent them from attacking someone if you carve their name in a cucumber and throw it at them?" she answered. Why did THAT, of all things, convince the Kappas to back off? What did they have against cucumbers? Would a pickle also suffice? Nancy had MANY questions.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid