View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 12:55 AM   #46 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Ash appreciates her so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Ash had better be around, this was all Claudine was saying. The other girl was one of the most important persons in her life, and Merlin knew that Claudine was careful about whom she called her own. “Deal!” There was nothing like treating each other to strengthen a friendship. She settled back, listening to Ash’s plight. “That’s a lot.’’ C picked up her pencil to tap on the table by the eraser end. “The upside to Brandon heading off to Hogwarts is that he’ll make some friends and not have to worry about his parents.” There was a firm shake of her head. “Oh, Ash. You’re improving. You’re doing your best, I see that. Are you considering having him live with you at some point though?

“Hm.”
She pretended to mull over the question for a bit before agreeing. “Yes. Perfect.” There was no doubt in her mind that Ash had chosen something lively, something that matched her personality perfectly. C laughed. “There is no better House to ask to watch over him than Hufflepuffs.” C hadn’t cared about Puffs for much of her Hogwarts life though. “A bouquet! Love it already! What inspired it?”

Claudine smiled widely at that. “Are you certain you won’t tire of us?” This was a question she had not considered before. “No….” Then she shook her head with more conviction. “I want both equally since I can definitely do a bit of good for creatures.”

"Yes, I've been told that he's been doing very well at Hogwarts. His two best friends are in his house." Honestly, seeing her baby brother all grown up and apparently thriving at Hogwarts (of all places!) made her heart ache a little. When had he gotten older? When had he stopped needing her all the time? Oh... but it was good that he was away from home and happy. She was happy for him (but she missed him too). "I appreciate your confidence in me," she said quietly, melting. She did. It was very important to be confident, but sometimes it had to be shown by someone else too. "I doubt my brother will ever live with me. He'd have to be like... sixteen. Or an adult. Because I'm not his parent and he'd probably need to be responsible for himself." And she wouldn't be having her own kids either, at least not until she was much older because she was very worried that she wouldn't be a good mother.

She pulled out her phone, happily subjecting Claudine to pictures of her boyfriend and her apartment. "You'd absolutely love my place. I have art everywhere. And flowers. And an art studio. And... multiple guest bedrooms. And three pets." Yes, this was another hint that Claudine should visit sometime. And Ash was trying to be subtle but she was NOT subtle at all because she didn't know how to be. She missed having frequent Claudine time(but not The Room, of course). "I'd never tire of you OR Heath. You're my favorites for sure and I always feel better around you." Visit pls.

"Hufflepuffs are great," she said, blushing a little. She was thinking about Jude and the other Hufflepuffs who watched her brother, of course. Obviously. "In my last year of Hogwarts, we all got these crazy powers and my power was to grow flowers everywhere I went. It was frustrating at times, but it was also very beautiful and I think about it often." She had a picture of her tattoo, which she showed to Claudine. "Tada! I helped design it."
astrocat is offline   Reply With Quote