View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 09:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree was kind of hmm about Defense Against the Dark Arts. She liked the learning new spells part, but not so much the scary monsters and getting messy part. While it wasn’t one of her better subjects, it was one she felt was important to know. Anything could happen at Hogwarts - just look at what happened to her dad and what happened to her last term! Whatever came her way next, she wanted to be prepared!

She was cautiously optimistic about today’s lesson as she stepped into the classroom. Immediately she noticed two things. One was the warmth in the room compared to the hallways, which was greatly appreciated. The other was the funny-looking water monkey in the tank at the front. She eyed the creature with a mixture of intrigue and hesitation. The silly faces made her stifle a giggle, but Merlin, she hoped they wouldn’t have to get into a tank or pool full of those things later! Yuck! Note to self: cast Impervius on yourself if you have to go near it, she thought.

“Hello, Professor Khanna,” she greeted with a polite smile before making her way to a seat. Hmm, she wondered what activity was in store today. Whatever it was, it must be super important if saying the creature’s name would ruin it badly enough to cost twenty house points! Pulling out a quill and parchment, she wrote her name in her usual fancy script; underneath that she wrote kappa.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...