View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

DADA was a good class in Apollo's mind because it typically didn't involve much sitting around. Any class that got him active was good. Except the start of the lesson when they were being instructed to sit down and identify the creature at the front of the room.

It was definitely a water-dwelling creature, that much was obvious. But that still was about half a dozen choices that the seventh year knew of ? He probably should have known this creature without a second glance, but for some reason he was struggling to recall. Was this a glimpse of what his NEWTs were going to be like in the coming months? If so then he was definitely doomed. Good thing he didn't need NEWTs for professional quidditch, but he still wanted to pass for the nagging what if he didn't make the team? And there were those doomsday thoughts again, distracting him from the task at hand.

He finally scribbled down the first creature to pop into his head: Grindylow. Although just as quickly as he finished writing it, realized it wasn't correct.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.