Thread: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 04:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Some people, particularly Hufflepuffs named Yukie Selina Rasting, needed to replenish their stash and have their sugar fix for the day. The littlest Rasting was happy to have this Hogsmeade weekend so she didn't have to bother her parents or Eiji or Becky to send her some sweets. Why would she when she could get them here, right?

Brushing the snow off her coat as she entered the shop, Yukie smiled to herself as she took in her surroundings. She'd been here before, but she was allowed to like it every time, okay? All the sweets around her. The place just gave her warm vibes too, and the smell always got her a little bit excited. The fourth year then walked towards one of the aisle, looking at the options she had before her. She was definitely going to get some fudge so she could use those for her fudge cookies. As for the specialty candies, definitely sugar quills! While perusing the displays, Yukie came across a younger student. Very familiar one, at that! A baby Puff, whom she knew as Moe's little sister. "Hi!" Yukie greeted the other girl with a smile. Oh, and look at her basket too! She approved of the choices.
Nancy looked up, blinking when she realized the older girl was...talking to her? She glanced behind her just to be sure - yup, definitely talking to her. She chuckled a little and smiled. "Oh, hi! It's, uh...Yukie, right?" she asked with a small smile. Moe had taken it upon himself to point out all the students he knew because he was so desperately worried about her making friends - and unfortunately Moe knew a LOT of people. And it was very very hard to keep track of all of them. Thankfully, she knew Yukie was in her house SO she remembered her. Also, she was pretty sure he'd mentioned that she baked cookies so, you know. Point for Yukie.

"What are you getting?" she asked curiously, peering over at her to see if she'd picked anything up yet. If she liked to bake cookies, something told Nancy she'd have great taste in candy as well!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote