View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 02:08 AM

Default What Would Your Character Do If...?

Originally posted by TakemetotheBurrow, we're bringing this game back to get the creative juices flowing and help you think about your characters in a fun way!

Inspired by another game in our Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes forum, this game will ask you to put certain characters into certain situations based on age, profession, interest, or area they're RPed in, allowing you to dive into all your characters' headspaces and figure out what they'd do!

The rules of this game are simple! First, answer the What would your ___ character do if _____? question posted above your post! Then, come up with a scenario for the next person to consider using the What would your ___ character do if _____? format!

Example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post 1
My school-aged charrie, Cecelia, would probably crack up at herself if she tripped coming into a packed great hall during the opening feast and then maybe take a bow!

What would your adult character do if they called in sick from their job and while they were out enjoying the day, bumped into their boss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Post 2
My adult character, Mariana, would probably be super chill about it and offer a sheepish smile and an explanation about trying to get her aura in check or something along those lines.

What would your ministry character do if they accidentally let out a little toot in a crowded lift?
Alright! Let's get started, and since I'm curious about this one...
What would your ministry character do if they accidentally let out a little toot in a crowded lift?