View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 11:30 PM   #45 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ash, C is so proud of how better you're doing! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

"Well... I'll pay next time we go somewhere, then." She was certain that there would be a next time- if Ash was around, then surely Claudine would be too, and then there was no reason not to meet up. "My stepmother and both of my half-brothers are living together because Brandon and my Father... don't interact. Only Brandon doesn't like her either. And I obviously can't take care of my brother, I'm too... I'm not really a proper adult." She sighed. "I wish Brandon would let our stepmother take care of him. He's acting like his own adult and trying to be all independent, but he's a kid." It ran in the family, she supposed. "So that's my family." She chose not to ask about Claudine's family, figuring that Claudine wouldn't want to.

"One time I painted my boyfriend sitting in my apartment. Would that work for both? And I could show you pictures on my phone." She accepted the shoulder rub, relaxing a little. She knew she could count on Claudine, she just hoped she wouldn't need to. "I put half of Hufflepuff up to making sure Brandon's doing alright. He has people." Just because she wasn't at Hogwarts didn't mean she couldn't look after her little brother. She could, and she did. "My new tattoo is a watercolor bouquet of flowers on my shoulder!" As always, she smiled when talking about her tattoos.

Ash listened to Claudine talk about school and life. "If and when you move back, you and Heath can come over to my place all the time. Do you prefer one of those potential jobs over the other?"

Ash had better be around, this was all Claudine was saying. The other girl was one of the most important persons in her life, and Merlin knew that Claudine was careful about whom she called her own. “Deal!” There was nothing like treating each other to strengthen a friendship. She settled back, listening to Ash’s plight. “That’s a lot.’’ C picked up her pencil to tap on the table by the eraser end. “The upside to Brandon heading off to Hogwarts is that he’ll make some friends and not have to worry about his parents.” There was a firm shake of her head. “Oh, Ash. You’re improving. You’re doing your best, I see that. Are you considering having him live with you at some point though?

“Hm.”
She pretended to mull over the question for a bit before agreeing. “Yes. Perfect.” There was no doubt in her mind that Ash had chosen something lively, something that matched her personality perfectly. C laughed. “There is no better House to ask to watch over him than Hufflepuffs.” C hadn’t cared about Puffs for much of her Hogwarts life though. “A bouquet! Love it already! What inspired it?”

Claudine smiled widely at that. “Are you certain you won’t tire of us?” This was a question she had not considered before. “No….” Then she shook her head with more conviction. “I want both equally since I can definitely do a bit of good for creatures.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote