Thread: Basement: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 02:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddles View Post
Poor little Toddles was hurt. “Master no like steaming bowl of stew?” Toddles’ face lowered so that it brushed his chest. He may not have been the one to have brought the stew for the Master but angry Master still made him sad. Hogwarts children usually are happy to see house elves. Toddles hardly came across any that became cross with house elves. He was sad. “Master prefers something else?” Large eyes turned to the other studentsie. “Stew, young Miss?’’ Toddles asked timidly. He’d bring her something else if she wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Sophia was disappointed that the older student only glared at her, but she had older siblings! She would not be deterred by a simple glare!! In fact, he was practically inviting her to turn his glare into a....whatever was the opposite of a glare. Plus, his obvious preference for the food over conversation made her even more curious what it was. It must be delicious. When one of the house-elves came over looking incredibly sad, Sophia's eyes widened. She'd never seen a house-elf look sad before. If this was the big older student's fault, he'd have her to answer to!!!

Taking a cue from Toddles on volume, Sophia nodded. "Yes please," she said quietly and as politely as she could. "Stew sounds fantastic, if it's, uh..." she gave a quick concerned glance at the older student, then back to the elf. "If it's not too much trouble."
When the elf came over, Tommy swallowed what he was chewing and tried his best not to roll his eyes. "Don't call me master," he said first, with a small shake of his head. "The food is really good." He meant it, too, even if he sounded as annoyed as he looked when he spoke. "Really good," he added, before taking a big spoonful - which he had to swallow even though it was too hot, just to make his point.

Now his throat hurt, and he was even more annoyed. Annoyed at the elf, and annoyed at himself for wanting to reassure the elf. Mentally shaking himself, he focused on the food, glancing in the younger kids direction as she looked at him.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽