View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 02:01 PM   #44 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
It was when he raised his head that Ivy finally realized why he had looked familiar, and her smile brightened. "Oh, Olivier! Hi!" She did not know him very well outside of being Florrie's brother and a friend of Misa, but even so, she rarely forgot a face. Or at least, she tried not to, and she succeeded most of the time. Remembering faces and names had seemed like a useful skill to develop over the years regardless of her future career, but especially so now that she'd decided on journalism. Plus, it usually made people feel better when they were remembered. That was important too.

"What're you studying?" She glanced at the book that he closed, but the words were upside down from the angle she was standing at, so she averted her eyes back to him.
Oli let out a sigh of relief when the girl said his name, meaning his instinct had been correct. "Ivy," he added, smiling a little wider in response. "Hi." Knowing that, not only had he been right that this was Florrie's and Misa's friend, but that she remembered him was a great feeling, a little warm bubble in his chest. Though he didn't mind, he often felt like a side character in his sisters life, and it was reassuring to know he's made any impact, however small.

"Business management," Olivier said, closing another book. "This module is International Trade." And whilst it was really interesting, the amount of work he was doing for it was... Well, a lot was an understatement. "Would you like to sit?" As he spoke, he started tidying away some of his things to make room, before the second thought entered his mind, "If you want, if you're not... meeting someone or - I mean, you can just not want to." He let out the last in a bit of a rush, cheeks pinking at the fact he'd assumed she'd even want to.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote