Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 12:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"Oh...." Was Bella's automatic reaction and big eyes to Apollo's comment that he infact had not been struck by Peeves the poltergeist at all last year and hadn't had a power. "Sorry, I brought it up. I didn't want to....." She didn't want make him uncomfortable. Or feel hurt in any way...How should they get past the akward moment... Hmm. Then of course Apollo had to say the evil professors name out loud. Stupid her for asking. "Right Rosier..." she mumbled to herself more than to Apllo.

Looking down at the boat and then at her bestie again Bella felt confuzzled to be quite honest. Shaking her head she said getting a little testy now with her bestie. "I know we are NEWT students. I just wondered if the boats when its not feast time will move by magic on their own, or if we have to make the boat move by ourselves?" See a simple question. Getting down into the nearest boat Bella sat down and looked up at Apollo. "Are you coming?"
He smiled quickly after hearing her apology. "Don't apologize. In fact, if anything, i should be the one apologizing to you that you were ... struck." He grinned sheepishly at her.

He looked down at the boat and then to Bella, confused as well. He actually had no idea. But he assumed that they could use magic to make the boat move if it didn't? "I'm not sure. I've never taken a boat out other than when we were first years. But I guess what I'm trying to say is that... we know how to make it move if it doesn't move ---" he trailed off because shortly after she sat down the boat started to move from the dock. Apparently it's movement was triggered by having a body in the seat? "Keep still..." And the seventh year did the only thing he knew which was to take a great leap of faith and jump from the dock into the boat and hope it didn't capsize from his impact. Or that Bella didn't get startled from his jump.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.