View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 12:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
He loved hearing about peoples travels and what they've experienced, what they loved about their time in places. It told you a lot about the person, just listening to them talk about their favorite places. He nodded, "I do know. It's weird because I love being here, but also love being at my grandparents farm."[/b] He had spent so much time there when he was in Hogwarts. But he had missed his friends from school, the WU students he became friends with just didn't feel the same.

He smiled when she said it was cool where he worked at the ministry. He enjoyed his work, he always had enjoyed herbology and the things you could do with plants. He kept his eyes on her face trying to avoid more blushing, although would it be all bad if she noticed? It's not like when they were in school. They're both adults, right? "Oh wow, that's absolutely awesome. I bet you'll get on at the ministry here, sounds like you were doing a great job in Paris." Okay so maybe he didn't know that for sure but he was fairly certain that she was because he recalled her being smart.
If Dahlia was being honest with herself she was actually really homesick for England, which was the real reason she wanted to come home. She didn’t know if she wanted to reconnect with family yet. Possibly not that side of her family. There were always the McCarthy’s, though she had not talked to Chloe in a while. Since meeting them she had considered Chloe more of a sister than a cousin. Anyway. She had completely forgotten about him living on his grandparents farm. ”Oh, how are they?” She asked, not ever meeting them before she didn’t know if something had happened to them. She always asked people who had grandparents how they were. Her only grandpa she knew had been gone nearly ten years now. She was close to him, and missed him alot. One of the reasons why she left London in the first place.

She smiled back, ”Thanks that’s so sweet of you to say.” Even though she was sure she hadn’t stopped smiling since she had first seen him. Or blush… all the blushing between the two of them. If someone else had been around them trying to decide on a Shrivelfig or a Bouncing Bulb they probably would have turned around and said kiss already, like people do when watching a movie and it's obvious that the main characters like each other. She bit her lip, still keeping her eyes on him. You know what she was just going to say it. They were both adults now so she might as well. Maybe he didn't realize her crush on him back then.If something came of it, good, if not that was okay too. She didn’t even know if he was seeing anyone, he could have been married for all she knew. ”You know Patrick, I had the biggest crush on you when we were at Hogwarts.” If it was possible for her to beblushing even more she most differently was.

You are Bread!
SarcasticStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote