View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 07:29 AM   #41 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Charlie smiled and jumped up once he had his drink and food on the table. She wrapped her arms around his ribs and placed her head on his chest. There were muscles there she didn't remember, but she absolutely remembered how comforting it was to be in this exact place. Cooper was one of the most comforting people she knew and she loved getting hugs from him. How many times had he comforted her at Hogwarts? She squeezed him hard before stepping back a bit.

"Oh good, I thought that was you I saw over there a while ago." She blushed as he asked if she was over at Malkin's. "I am. I've been there a while now it seems. I absolutely love it there." Had he been wondering about her the same way she had been wondering about him? She had a thing for Cooper but was way too afraid to tell him like ever. So much for cool.
He had been told that he gave fantastic hugs, which was something he was quite proud of, so he had no problem in holding her just a little more tighter since it seemed that she was in the mood for that sort of embrace. Though just not too hard since he did know his own strength had evolved quite a bit. He could still give Mercer long piggybacks, after all. Speaking of his brother, he owed the kid a letter. If only he knew what sort of advice to give him.

"Yup, probably me," he chuckled while settling into his seat proper and collected a few sprouts that had fallen off his Veggie Fidelius Flatbread which he then promptly popped into his mouth. "I honestly had not expected myself to end up there but...considering what all I had on my resume it makes sense." He had, sort of, been hoping to land a gig at the Daily Prophet as a photographer just so he could do more with his passion than take photographs for the Benoit family but...it was fine. He took photos at the menagerie for advertisements and other minor things so it wasn't like he was sleeping on his talents. "That's great. You look really happy. A flower about to blossom."

A bud because, well, to say she was already blossoming would mean that she had already reached her peak...which would be a bit premature.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote