Thread: Second Floor: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 05:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Ve didn't much consider the luck of not running into anyone, considering there were not TOO many people she would be entirely embarrassed by. In fact, there might not be anyone. People who knew her knew her eccentricity and considering she had actually willingly gone to swim in some slugs, this was not out of character for her. But for Maria's sake, she would have been glad if it would have upset the girl. At the mention of the name Kion, a BOY'S name, Vera's eyebrows shot up and she smiled a bit, waggling them. "Whose Kion and whyyyyyy are we glad we didn't see him??"

Skipping into the bath after Maria, she watched the girl drop the seal into the sink before looking at her own appearance. Stepping up behind her, she reached out a hand and pulled a couple slugs off the girls skin and clothes - dropping them into the empty sink next to them. "I read this book that slug slime is supposed to make your skin look and feel amazing so I wanted to try it!" if it was real, they could consider the whole ordeal not TOO much of a stroke of bad luck.

Hmmm, WOULD Professor P be upset? Vera happened to like the woman a lot, so on the off chance it would.... She glanced around the room, settling on a towel someone seemed to have left behind and grabbing it and laying it over the sink - pulling the slugs out from inside it as she did so. "Just in case, let's put them here and I can take them back after we're done!"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start