View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 12:41 AM   #42 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Rafa is innocent! His halo is showing xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
SPOILER!!: Why Rafa be so tempting xD lol
]

Dash couldn't help chuckling at the idea, knowing full well his addition to the dare would all but be rejected. "Okay, okay, I jest," It had taken this long to get him this trusting, he wasn't going to waste the opportunity to spend more time with Rafael, "I... can do that," Act boyfriend-like, wear the right attire. Check.

Dash briefly wondered if this was all new to Rafael. Having a boyfriend. Did he mix up the signs or maybe he just never dated a guy specifically before? No matter. He had one himself years ago between the other girls. So he could teach a thing or two if needed, "Well, to be convincing we should probably get our story straight or.. not in this case," ahem, brief smile, "How, where, and when we met. I'm sure they'll have plenty of questions for me," Since he had to know more about Rafael, he should probably give him more about himself, "I'm Dash Dreamer, 27, teaches Quill Writing & Reading at Hogsmeade's Primary school, graduated from Wizarding University and Hogwarts.." and just for fun, "and I like long walks on the beach."

Okay then…

They had a deal. Rafa was certain he could actually feel the trepidation evaporate from his cells. “Obrigada,’’ he said in Portuguese. “Thank you.” At least Juniper would stop nagging at him about dating. And if she asked about him getting married? Yeah, he’d not think about that right now. Mothers… He really wanted to shake his head as he thought of his even though he loved her very much.

Did Rafa give out signs? Oh, that early bit of flirting? It actually wasn’t something he did; not with guys, anyway, and he was still trying to figure out why he had done that with Dash. Rafael laughed. “I see what you did there.” He was one hundred percent sure he was straight, okay? At least that’s what he was telling himself right now. “My Ma will. I dunno… we met right here when you decided to invade my space? I’ve heard it’s best to mix lies with a bit of the truth. Works better that way.” There was a shrug as this theory had never been tested by him. Rafa held his index fingers to his temples and closed his eyes. “Storing information,’’ he comically informed Dash in a robot-like voice. He’d been right about Dash being a professor. Teacher. Whatever. “Okay, my turn.’’ His eyes met Dash’s again. “Rafael Lucas Melo. Also 27 years old. The entire family is originally from Peru. I’m an owlkeeper at Eeylops. Graduated from Castelobruxo and WU in Venezuela. Um… I really like pork chops?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote