Thread: Basement: Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 02:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
Default Sorry for my delay.
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

SPOILER!!: Callista and Wiley
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Callista was getting hungry for a snack and was really hoping she remembered exactly which fruit she needed to tickle. Although she supposed it was more like scratch n sniff but she didn't actually have to sniff it. Her older sister and brothers had tried to tell her all the secrets she would ever need to know.

Instead she was walking almost aimlessly toward the door when she saw a boy and a girl she remembered from being sorted. She wondered if they were trying to get into the kitchen too. "Hi." She gave a bright smile and a small wave, "You two trying to get into the kitchen?" She didn't want to join them unless they didn't mind. Her mom told her too many times to count that she needed to remember not everyone wanted to be her friend just because she wanted them to be... rude, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Was this the right painting? It didn't seem that this girl was all that sure about it and Wiley squinted slightly at the painting. "Umm, I'm not sure... but I didn't see another one, so I figured this must be the right one." But to be fair, he hadn't seen this one right away either until she reached past him to... oh. She hadn't tickled any fruit? Wiley was confused but maybe she just didn't know about the entrance to the kitchens. He sorta knew, but he still wasn't 100% sure.

Wiley was just about to explain all about the fruit bowl painting and what he thought you were supposed to do (he just couldn't remember which fruit), when another girl joined them asking about the kitchens. Had she heard about the painting too?

"Yep!" Wiley replied chipperly. "Just trying to figure out which fruit gets us in.." He turned back to Maisie to explain. "My dad said that to get into the kitchens, you need to tickle one of the fruits in the fruit bowl painting. Then it turns into a door knob." Or something like that. "I just can't remember which fruit it is... Do you know?" he asked the second girl that joined them. "I guess we can just try the different fruits till we pick the right one." As long as this really was the correct painting!

Maybe Maisey was overthinking this whole magic thing, of course there were limitations on what could be done and what could not be done. But clearly she was still confused, slightly… or not so slightly. The Slytherin shrugged, ”I haven’t seen any other food paintings around.” But she was still learning where things were around the castle and she was still exploring around, but no sign of any other food painting so far.

She turned around to see that another girl had joined them now. She smiled, friendly toward her. ”Hi” She rocked back and forth on her heels. Mhmmm so now what? ”KItchens?’ There was a way for them to get to the kitchens? She turned to Wiley, what? He needed to explain, which he did. ”Oh, really? That’s interesting. Does that really work?” Fortunately, Maisey wasn’t confused anymore, she just had more questions now. "Mhmm... I think I heard something about a... apple? Or was it a pear?" She couldn't remember, and she didn't even know if that was a relative piece of information or not.

You are Bread!