View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 11:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Reagan laughed along with Christopher. “Okay, okay. So let’s see… your mother, Cassie, Isaac and your numerous other nieces and nephews?’' She giggled, picturing a huge extended family that was all Christopher’s and the only force that could keep him in line. “I don’t think they’d have to worry about you getting out of line then.” She nodded, not at all surprised at the comparison. The way Christopher spoke about them, the level of respect he had for them both was clear.

“Might as well scarf all the goodies down lest we’re hit by a meteor.” Was Christopher always this fun? Rea grinned innocently at him. “I’d like to take this moment to point out that the subjects beginning with ‘A’ were apparently our downfall. Or almost were.” What a coincidence.

“Definitely the latter! Need you even ask, Christopher?” Granted, he didn’t know her that well but she was still tempted to whack him across the head with her unicorn pen. In a playful manner, of course. Rea nodded. “He is! He’s got himself a boyfriend now!” Reagan doubted the feelings for a certain Ravenclaw {whom she seemingly got along with but still harboured slight resentment for}. “Jude’s happy, yeah. That’s all that matters. Want to hear a secret? I played matchmaker in both Jude’s and Keigh’s life… I uh… just felt the need to brag a little.” There was a shrug from her as she tried not to look too pleased with this fact. Never mind that she hadn’t found anyone SHE wanted to date. “Oh, definitely. I’m only a Hogsmeade visit or mirror call away.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote