Thread: Grounds: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 03:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"Then how'd you get dry? You must have gotten wet, because your hair is wet, but now you're not anymore." She could have stuck her head out from under the umbrella, but that wouldn't be very logical. And it would have gotten her collar wet. And in the start of the rain, she should have gotten wet before she had the chance to put up the umbrella. Even just a little bit. But she was totally dry! And he was dying to know how. Did she really not use a spell? It didn't seem possible- but she'd said it with such certainty. He tried to think of more ways to get dry like that. He came up with nothing.

Brandon uncurled from his chair and stood up as she stepped closer, looking relieved at her offer to teach him. He was confused as to why she was humbled- usually when people were asked for help it made their ego bigger. Her words('you know more magic than you realize') gave him something to think about. And he was still thinking about how her hair was wet. In total, she was interesting. "Thank you." He paused. "What's your name?" He liked to know the names of interesting people. And he liked to know the names of people who helped.
This question and his previous question were two very different concepts in the Ravenclaw's mind, though both were just as easy to answer. "I administered a Drying Charm to my robes, socks, and shoes," she explained. Clearly she had forgotten her hair and now, thanks to residual dampness from it, parts of her robes were damp once again so she ought to administer another one now and this time include her hair in the process. "I neglected to do the same to my hair...which seems most fortune as I was meant to show you how to perform the spell."

There was a reason for everything if one looked hard enough for it.

"Mitsuki Rasting," she introduced herself while looking left and right for a spot to set her jar of worms before deciding that the safest place for another living soul was in the hands of a fox and thus offered it to him so that she could pat her pockets safely for her wand. "Upon your successful assimilation of this spell, I can offer you some warm tea if it would please you."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes