View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 05:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Jude said amazing, and yet many others probably would have said 'crazy' was a more apt description. Still. Davet didn't for a moment regret his choice, especially not in the moments such as this.

Actually, he was betting on dancing practice eventually coming in handy for roles - particularly as he expanded from live theater to potential on screen one day. Not that he was in any hurry to do that, but still it was always good to expand his resume. And getting to practice with Jude was just icing on the cake as well. "I'll make sure to credit you when I later accept awards for my amazing dance performance." He teased. As for working with Reagan? He'd like to continue acting with her as well. Who didn't have a better time when hanging out with their best friend, even in a professional setting? Another laugh and a shrug of his thin shoulders. "You might have a point there." But... there was probably some things he wouldn't concede to anyone over.

Unless specifically asked to.

The words of confidence in him were met with a bright smile from the french boy, a soft chuckle escaping him. "Thank you. I'm sure there are some roles I'm not suited for but... I appreciate the words anyways." He didn't even consider what could have been a second meaning to the words, instead focusing once more on their current dancing position. Well... doing his best to anyways, because that laugh was really cute and Jude's words actually had him blushing a bit. Relaxing his leg a bit so Jude could adjust - he took note of where the foot was now and committed it to memory. "What's next?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote