Thread: Basement: Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 04:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
For someone who's common room was so far from this spot, Logan was here all of the time. If she didn't know him the way that she did.. well she might've guessed he was a Hufflepuff with how much time he spent around the kitchens. She might even go as far as to guess he spent more time here then any of their other families.. maybe even out of all of them combined! Keigh understood why though, food was nice.

Elevenses. Right. Cause that was a thing, at least where her cousin Logan was concerned. "Of course it is. And can't forget that lunch is right after." Within the next hour or two. "So what type of snack are you looking for this time?" Perhaps she could help him and find something for herself to munch on too in the process.
"Then it'll be afternoon tea, followed by dinner, supper, and a midnight snack," Logan trailed on. There just wasn't enough time in the day to make a visit to the kitchen for all of those meals. Carrying his satchel around did serve an important purpose: food storage.

Keigh did have a good question though. What was he in the mood to eat this time? "Haven't the foggiest," he said with a shrug. "I sort of just let my stomach guide me in the moment. Or ask the house-elves to surprise me." Typically both happened, since he couldn't help but nibble on something while they did their thing.

He then glanced back at the portrait. Finally the handle had appeared! Like a Niffler to a pile of gold, Logan grabbed onto the handle and gave it a twist, revealing the kitchen within. "Coming in?" he asked his cousin, curious if she would follow him or run off to class.