Thread: Fourth Floor: Library
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Poor Bella.

The frustration and the constant exhaustion from exams and studying were indeed a force to be reckoned with. His Snakette friend was more than welcome to vent to him; this included using all the profanities needed, if it’ll help her feel better. Jude valued his friendships. This one with Bella was quite something; it was one he didn’t ever want to lose. Besides, everyone knew he was a good listener. It was never a surprise when anyone wanted to vent to him.

His gaze followed Bella’s to the bandage then he shook his head as their gaze met. “Cats, right? The scratches weren't too deep, were they?” Claws were pretty sharp, the Hufflepuff would know thanks to Ned. “As long as it’s not infected. Or you’re not in that much pain.” Jude adjusted himself on his seat then fished into his bag for his History of Magic book. There was an essay due in a few days and he hadn’t even made a move to write a single word before. “It’s been okay. Now that Reagan’s graduated, I haven’t got a regular dance partner, which sucks because I don’t get as much practice during the school year as before.” His older sister was the only one he had trusted to keep up with him {even if she wasn’t that good}. “Have you decided what you’re doing after Hogwarts, Bells?”
Smiling slightly Bella nodded "Yes cats. We love them, but not their razor sharp claws right?" At least not when they used them to attack their owners. Shaking her head she murmured "I'm fine, not much pain at all. Most of the scratches weren't too deep. It was just one claw that got stuck that Healer Feirgrund had to dig out." Thankfully Bella was infection free and could study. Opening her own bag she mimicked Jude's moves to dig out her own Transfiguration book, parchment and quill. She still hadn't completed her essay for Professor Carton. "Why does professors enjoy assigning us so many essays? They are a pain to write don't you agree?" Bella vented to Jude as she eyed over her essay on switching versus transformation.

Bella was about to dip her quill in her ink bottle to finish the sentance in her essay that she had left uncompleted when Judes words caught her attention. "A regular dance partner....Do you want me to help?" She didn't have the best balance, but she wasn't a total mess on heels. She could help Jude if he needed her to, Bella would do that for their friendship.