Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 04:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Shuddering slightly at the memory of the evil incarnation of a professor Bella said "Don't remind me. We've been through quite a bit of happenings with the recent being our powers. To have a swarm of butterflies around was kind of fun at the start, but not by the end. What power did you have?" she wondered because at present it slipped her mind.

To have to battle for her life when she was 11 years old was something Bella was never going to totally forget. "What was that evil professor's name can you remember?" At that time Bella put on and zipped up a lifejacket before facing her bestie again with a small sigh. "I know we've been in a boat before, but I've never rowed one the muggle way. 7 years ago the boats moved by magic."
Apollo bit his lip. He knew that some of his classmates had been struck by Peeves, but he didn't know if it was good luck or dumb luck that he'd evaded the poltergeist all year. Perhaps being self-absorbed enough to avoid all the gossips was a good thing? Maybe being recognized or remembered for something wasn't all that because it also meant that he was able to avoid Peeves too. "I didn't have a power at all." He said quietly. Was that his gift? Avoiding extraneous powers?

"Rosier. Lucien Rosier." As if he could forget THAT name, even if he wanted to. He sighed. He shook his head at Bella. "Who said anything about use rowing a boat the muggle way? Last I checked we've just been through 6 years of magical education. We're NEWT students now, Connolly." Did getting powers and then having them also taken away affect one's memory? If so, he was even more grateful to not have been on that receiving end.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.