Thread: SS: Hogwarts Hide N Seek
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 04:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Logan was right there, she absolutely would not have let him hear the end of it if he didn't show. Besides, with Vasco's promise to be there anyways she figured he might actually even WANT to, as if avoiding wasn't already enough of a motivator for him. It also wasn't really a surprise to her that he was the first to arrive either, actually she was almost even surprised he hadn't tried to come with when she first left the common room - if only to try to scout out other hiding spots. "I should have made you set up." Except not really.

She was trying to prove to her brother here she could actually think something through! Because she had a proposal later and it would only work if he had some faith in her abilities.

Someone else entering gave her the best excuse to go back to ignoring her fellow Gryffindor, attention instead turning to the new person entering. She was pretty sure she'd seen her in a yellow so... A hufflepuff maybe? "That's us! Thanks for coming to play! I think it'll be a ton of fun!" Or well... she hoped. UM WAIT did this girl also just say she brought more food!? Bless. New favorite upperclassmen. "It's nice to meet you, Yukie! I'm Vera! That's Logan." She pointed at the other inhabitant, before directing her hand motion towards the snack table. "And behind him is a table with snacks so if you want to set yours there you're welcome to do so! Thank you for bringing stuff!" Unnecessary, but entirely appreciated.

And there was her twin!! Ve beamed when he entered, and in the rare show of genuine affection and not some scheme, she got up from her own seat and jumped on him to give him a squeeeeeeze, chuckling softly at his words. "Well, technically our birthday is tomorrow and this is not technically a birthday bash." They were nearly 14, that was too old to be throwing an actual party, right? Besides - then they couldn't invite e v e r y o n e without it being weird. "But, if you make it through the game I doooo have something for you!"

OH LOOK, her favorite blonde ever. Sia's entrance did not go unnoticed and Ve beamed at her as she made her way over to perch on the table. At the comment to Logan, she surveyed both of them before offering, "Sia wore it better." Duh. They were all going to be completely derailed by the thought of chocolate weren't they? She really did live up to being a chocolatier's daughter if that's how easy it was for them to all get off topic. Though... she did have SOME available for everyone, and perhaps even more now that Yukie had thoughtfully brought more treats! "There's a snack table with chocolate chip cookies at the very least to fix any cravings."

See! She thought ahead!

She was brought back to attention when another student she didn't recognize strode in, and she quickly added his name to the thankfully growing list. "Hi Moritz! Thanks for coming!" She beamed at him and watched as he went to join Yukie, glad that there appeared to be someone she would know too. She seemed really friendly and Vera liked to meet new people so she would also be happy to flit about and socialize, but she also was strongly hoping everyone who showed up would be comfortable and have a ton of fun! She was planning on still giving more time too for more people to show up. If there was a large group, she had a plan for full castle and for anything smaller well... this room would suffice. She certainly didn't want to bore anyone either for it being TOO big and impossible to find people. Though... the combating the bore part too was part of the reasoning for partnering up.

Anyways.

Oh dear... Vas' comment had been overheard. Ve turned the littlest bit red and tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Thank you! It's uh... tomorrow. For both of us." Which meant this seemed like a good idea to introduce all of the others who were thus far there. "This is my twin brother Vasco, Ravenclaw, and my best friend Sable Ileana, Gryffindor." And she'd already supplied Logan's name earlier so... they all at least had names now!

She returned back to her seat next to where Sia was perched, twirling her pen in her fingers while she continued to watch the door.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start