View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 01:23 AM   #38 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Cooper couldn't help but smile. "Well...actually the punch line was that they say 'Halo', but I know of another sort that likes to greet with hugs," he mused as he did as she requested and set his food down. He was only mildly disappointed that his, terrible, joke did not get the delivery it warranted but it was fine.

Food and drink now safely out of the way, his arms stretched a bit to each side and waited for Charlie to fill the void and envelope her in a proper bear hug. He was, after all, bulking up quite a bit thanks to his work on the Benoit estate. Came with the territory of working with abraxan and all the manual labor that came from running a ranch. Sure, there was magical ways to accomplish these things, but Cooper trusted his hands a lot more than his wand. "I do," he chuckled sheepishly as he recalled just how flabbergasted Mamie had been while listing off all his current credentials. "One of my jobs is over at the Menagerie as a creature healer. You're...over at Malkin's still, right?"

He may have heard, seen, a thing or two to confirm these things.
Charlie smiled and jumped up once he had his drink and food on the table. She wrapped her arms around his ribs and placed her head on his chest. There were muscles there she didn't remember, but she absolutely remembered how comforting it was to be in this exact place. Cooper was one of the most comforting people she knew and she loved getting hugs from him. How many times had he comforted her at Hogwarts? She squeezed him hard before stepping back a bit.

"Oh good, I thought that was you I saw over there a while ago." She blushed as he asked if she was over at Malkin's. "I am. I've been there a while now it seems. I absolutely love it there." Had he been wondering about her the same way she had been wondering about him? She had a thing for Cooper but was way too afraid to tell him like ever. So much for cool.