View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 12:19 AM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

There would be many more instances that Jude would be playfully pouting at Davet. Therefore, there would be many more opportunities to sneak in kisses. And when Jude figured out that he got kisses in return for pouts… well, let’s just say that he’d go about pouting on purpose. Davet truly was the most amazing person he’d ever met. What sane person would be willing to be romantically involved with someone knowing fully well that their feelings were all over the place?

“For now you will. Who knows… maybe these dancing practices will come in useful for a role.” Jude was still touting that Davet would end up being one of the most famous actors ever, and Reagan would be one of the most famous actresses. He was also secretly hoping that the boyfriend and sister continued to act together because they both were great together. “You’re nice enough to concede to just about anyone,’’ Jude lightly teased. Davet’s compassion was one of the reasons he was so well liked.

That was a good point. “Anyone who passes over you is stupid.” Even as the words left his mouth, it hit him that they could apply to him in the future. Jude wasn’t known for being stupid so hopefully he’d make the sensible decision. His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden movements. When he realised what had happened, Jude laughed his signature quiet laugh. “Nope! Pretty sure I’ll spend my summer looking at the right guy!” That was a fact! Jude liked watching Davet’s face but it certainly was a mighty treat to watch him figure the instructions that were just given. All the while he continued to watch, there was a small smile playing on his own face, though his gaze did move to Davet’s feet soon after. “A little farther,” Jude admitted. “But this is a good start.” Balancing on his right foot, he used his left to nudge at Davet’s right, directing the other boy’s foot outward a tad.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote