View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 10:02 PM   #29 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Main Activity part 2
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman roamed the room, keeping an eye on the students as they set to work. He liked the progress he saw so far! He saw that Anders and Atreyu-Rehman had succeeded in transfiguring their cardboard. Elsewhere, Durand and Fox were moving right along too. Each student got a nod of approval as he passed.

He reversed course, and as he made his way back to the front of the room, a quick glance at his watch told him it was time to move on to the next spell. “Attention, please,” he addressed the students, pausing to allow time for them to find a stopping place. “If you’re not done transfiguring your cardboard, you can go back to that in a minute. We have another spell to get to first. This time, we’ll be turning the pipe cleaners into wooden poles.”

Reaching into the box on his desk, he pulled out a white pipe cleaner and held it up for the class to see. “The wand movement for this one is a simple flick; the incantation is Palus.” He flicked his wand at the pipe cleaner, repeating the incantation. “Palus!” Soon the pipe cleaner in his other hand was gone, replaced by a wooden pole of the same length. “Take another ten minutes to practice on your pipe cleaners, then we’ll move on to our final spell. The information is on the board if you need it.”

With a flick of his wand, more writing appeared on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkboard
Temran Madera
Use: turns objects into wooden boards or planks
Wand movement: horizontal line

Palus
Use: turns objects into poles
Wand movement: flick
OOC: You still have 2 DAYS left for this activity. Feel free to work on either/both of the two spells. The next spell will be revealed in ABOUT 24 HOURS.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...