Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 04:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

She was not really looking to have to start getting used to another new DADA Professor, so she supposed she'd have to just live with the disappointment that they would not be transfiguring her into a ferret. What a shame! Professor Khanna need not feel bad about it, she moved on from things fairly quickly.

In fact! She had already all but forgotten, more focused now on what could be the boggart of the instructor before her. "Is it Inferi? Spiders? A full moon?" She didn't have any idea, but she doubted the information would be offered so guessing was the best option. "Professor, if someone's boggart was a boggart, would we then know what it actually looks like?" Could she choose her fear because that would be interesting to see.

She was nearly certain she would be asked to vacate since they'd selected the best boat within the small building, but instantly she was surprised when they offered to find something different. She should have probably been polite and offered to vacate anyways but... She was who she was. "Thank you, Professor!" As for why she'd been there... "Sometimes I like to come down here and think. And thinking really isn't easy to do without the comfort of a blanket." Which was what he covering had been. "I was more reading tonight than thinking but... The blanket statement still stands." Everything was better with some security.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start