View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 09:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude wouldn’t be a good friend to Ashley and Brandon, would he, if he didn’t ensure that the younger Fox was alright. The set up? He spared the room a glance, reasoning that perhaps Brandon took time to adjust to changes in general. The little Puff need not worry though; Jude was quite good with younger kiddos and was confident he could provide Brandon with any form of help if needed.

The boy looked down at the supplies they all had been asked to gather prior to the lesson. So, what? They were transfiguring stuff that was going to be useful in the wilderness? Or someplace else? Whatever it was, colour him intrigued! Okay, at least he had gotten one of the spells correct with regard to what they’d be learning today. There were vivid ideas about what the others may be but for now, it was practice time!

“Nudge me if you need help,’’ Jude told Brandon. Like… literally nudge him since they were right next to each other. “The same goes for you, Keigh.” And with that, the practice began. “Temran Madera. Temran Madera.” It was kind of nice, the way the incantation rolled off of his tongue. The horizontal line with the wand was even easier.

“Temran Madera!’’ Despite being a seventh year, Jude still had trouble with certain spells especially when it came to Transfiguration. The subject happened to be his weakness so there was always that extra mile he had to go when practicing. “Temran Madera!’’ Four tries later there still was no transfigured cardboard. This made him all the more determined. “Temran Madera!’’ Finally! A board! Triumphantly, it was set aside so that the other cardboards could be worked on.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺